Thursday, June 20, 2013

AT LAST ANOTHER BBC!!!!

I know it's been a long time since I have posted one of my "confessions" on here so I am sharing what happened to me today. I got done working and was feeling a little horny. On my way home from work I decided to stop in a adult book and video store and went into the arcade. I have been watching a ton of interracial BBC training videos and I think it has permenantly taken hold. I was flipping through the channels and  it was amazing how many of the videos playing were interracial and involved either shemales or involved cuckolding the white male in a married couple. I finally decided on one movie which had a beautiful woman with tiny budding tits taking on 3 black guys in a gangbang.

As I watched I became more transfixed with what I saw on the screen. The guys were calling her a slut for black cock and degrading her while they filled all her holes, I was loving it!! This particular arcade has half doors on each booth, the doors are placed high starting approximately waist high and going to the top of the booth, this does allow you to see anything that might be going on in the hallway behind you (and it also allows them to see in a bit too hehe). Anyway I was making some pretty girly sounds as I watched this cutie get pounded by the black studs and I was in what I thought was sissy bliss, but real sissy bliss lay just a few feet away from me and I was about to find out. I heard a rustling in the hallway behind me so I bent down to see what was going on. There in the hallway stood a large black man outside of my booth rubbing his crotch! My sissy heart was so excited, and it had been so long since I had some BBC!! I looked at him and smiled and he immediately took control and just opened the door and walked into the booth where I was watching the video.

As he entered he saw what I was watching and he looked at me and said "On your knees and suck my cock." Of course I obeyed immediately and he whipped out a stunning BBC that was 8 1/2 to 9" long and twice as thick around as my sissy clitty. He began to give me instructions telling me to work on his swollen cock head and to spit on his cock then suck it, which I happily did.  Then he told me to stand and then he had me bend over in front of him and show him my ass. He slapped my ass a few times then told me "On your knees and worship what you came for." I was in sissy heaven!!! I dropped to my knees and began to suck him the best I could, he ordered me to lick his balls, they had more than a hint of sweat on them which made me want to devour them even more. He called me a slut and told me that I always needed to worship BBC which only made me suck him harder. He told me he was about to cum and told me to open my mouth and take the gift of his sperm, which he began to shoot in big gobs on my tongue and down my throat. I hungrily ate up all of his jizz. His cock was very sensitive after he came but I kissed it anyway and licked him clean. He tucked his cock back into his pants and I told him I would worship his cock anytime he wanted me to. Then I asked him if he came here often and he said no, then I told him I would be back next week at the same place and time and he said ok. I sure hope ok means I get to swallow his cock and cum again!!!!!


4 comments: